Peak revenue. We help you scale it.
We lead enterprise technology startups in sales.
Sales powers your business. We understand that your company’s growth is only as strong as your go-to-market strategy and sales execution. We empower your teams to deliver trailblazing results, in every aspect of sales and business development.
Scaling sales is our thing. We build sales teams and improve sales processes, on a global basis. We’ve built sales organizations, penetrated new markets, and sold customer deals in more than 20 countries across the world. We have directly closed over $200Million in enterprise technology solutions, across every major industry and region internationally. Our go-to-market efforts have powered the revenue growth of multiple technology startups, from nothing to hundreds of millions of dollars in annual recurring revenue.
Let us help your enterprise startup with developing a go-to-market strategy or hands-on sales execution.
We've grown global businesses, closing early-stage deals in
North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Interim and fractional Sales Leadership
- Validate product-market fit, drive initial customer acquisition
- Establish commercial models (software, hardware, services) and pricing
- Prospect, qualify, sell, negotiate, close, and manage first customer deals
- Establish baseline sales processes and best practices
- Recruit exceptional early stage sales talent (individual contributors and permanent sales management/leadership)
- Implement leading demand generation processes (Account Based Sales Development) and tools (the Mar-tech stack)
- Build the foundation for sales scale and hyper-growth
In-depth sales due diligence, by seasoned sales executives
- Comprehensive sales assessment to help investors evaluate early stage enterprise technology startups
- Insightful, objective review of pipeline, processes, and personnel, perfomed by hands-on leaders with deep sales domain expertise
Comprehensive Go-to-Market strategy advisory, with the follow-on option to implement and execute
Early stage prospecting, selling, closing, and account management
Sales Process and Sales Operations design and implementation
- Sales and revenue forecasting
- Pipeline monitoring, management, and hygiene
- Weekly, Quarterly, Yearly cadences
- Sales Compensation plans
- Supporting business processes and interfaces: Finance, Supply Chain
- Sales Performance Management best practices
We're passionate about shaping the talent of the next generation. Today's university students are tomorrow's young professionals who will propel your initiatives forward.
Todd Laurence is a sales leader in the technology industry. He has sold complex enterprise solutions and built sales teams globally for two decades. His industry expertise spans open source software, large scale analytics, robotics and artificial intelligence, supply chain/manufacturing, and even food/ag tech. Todd's sales leadership includes roles at both global technology giants and hardware/software startups, two of which achieved successful IPOs. He has deep expertise in Latin America, where he has closed business deals and delivered keynotes in fluent Spanish at conferences throughout the region. In addition, Todd manages a small family foundation dedicated to "venture philanthropy”, whose mission is to provide seed grants and mentoring to promising early stage non-profit organizations.
Todd received his undergraduate degree in Economics from Princeton University, and earned an MBA from The Anderson School at UCLA, where he was awarded the Carter Fellowship for graduating in the top 2% of his class. He is an avid runner, alpine skier, and outdoor enthusiast.